The Simple Tarot Deck is sold out, but...
4 months ago
– Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 06:25:40 PM
This is incredible! The first print run of The Simple Tarot Deck has sold out, which is so far beyond my wildest dreams.
However, if you missed out on getting your own copy, a second print run will happen within the next 6 weeks.
So...sign up here if you want to be on the wait list: https://thesimpletarot.com/deck-waitlist/
As it stands, I'm expecting to open up the waitlist for pre-sale in February, with delivery of the decks happening in mid-March. I'll definitely keep you posted!
The Simple Tarot Deck meets The World!
6 months ago
– Thu, Dec 06, 2018 at 08:33:14 PM
Surprise!!! This Kickstarter has shipped EARLY. :)
After...3,000 dollars in postage, 325 mailing boxes, 960 sheets of tissue paper, 750 lovely logo stickers, 26 cartons of tarot cards and books, 6 rolls of packing tape, 3 pickups from the postal service, and only one stress-crying session, every single one of the Kickstarter rewards have shipped out. Early and in time for the holidays!
Thank you so much for this opportunity. I can't even tell you how positive, meaningful, and incredible the experience has been. Coming up with a dream, making it happen, and having it supported with such enthusiasm has been an amazing ride, and it's been so wonderful to share it with you.
Some of you have already started getting your packages, which is so exciting. I'd LOVE to hear what you think, so please share your unboxings, thoughts, and tarot spreads on Instagram, Youtube, or wherever you hang out (tag #thesimpletarot so I'll find it). Seeing you use and enjoy this deck is pure magic, and I'd love to be a part of your experience as you get to know your new cards.
Even though things seem to be going very smoothly, delivery at this point is totally out of my hands, so please be patient. The USPS is quite good, and you should have received your tracking number already, so please keep an eye on your delivery. If you are outside the US, remember that you'll need to deal with Customs and such before the package will be delivered to you.
I'll be wrapping up the details of this project and taking a bit of a break over the next few months to fill my creative well and get ready for whatever inspiration hits me next. But please reach out to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if...
you get your package and something is terribly wrong, or
- if you are in the US and haven't received your package by 12/31, or
- if you are in Canada and haven't received your package by 3/31 (sorry, blame the strike!), or
- if you are elsewhere and haven't received your package by 1/31.
If you missed out on the Kickstarter or want any of the books or stickers, the shop is now open and I'm taking orders at https://thesimpletarot.com/shop.
Thank you again! You're the absolute best.
Cards are here! They look awesome, and now the shipping insanity starts
6 months ago
– Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 10:23:38 AM
Just a quick update to let you know we are still on target to ship out your Simple Tarot Deck orders a full month early!!!
The photo above shows one of the shipping stations, with about 1/3 of the books, 1/4 of the mailing boxes, and a tiny handful of the decks (in the tuck boxes on the right). There are boxes & boxes stacked behind me, and I've rallied the elves to help get these out to you quickly.
International orders will go out first, starting on December 3. Every order will include a tracking number, so check your email next week to track your package. Please remember that your order may be caught at your country's border by customs, so be sure to take care of that quickly if you want your package by the holidays.
Once the international orders are shipped out, we'll begin on the US orders, and I expect to have all of the US orders shipped out by December 12. You'll get an email with your tracking number, too.
If you have any questions or problems, please reach out to me via email at email@example.com.
Can't wait to get these decks out to you!
We have gone to print! Now, please check & update your shipping address...
6 months ago
– Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 03:23:03 PM
Hello, my tarot-loving friend,
I've ordered all the decks, books, and other goodies, and they are already arriving at Shipping Central (i.e. my lovely sister's basement). We'll be having an assembly party next week, which means...
I need your shipping address!
I'll be locking down addresses on Thursday, November 22. This is important, so please read carefully...
1. You've already given my a shipping address when you filled out your survey. Please double check your shipping info, here: https://the-simple-tarot.backerkit.com
2. Make sure your shipping address is a location where you can safely receive packages during the day. Use your work address if you don't want packages sitting on your doorstep at home all day.
3. If you'll be moving or going on vacation, please use an address that can safely receive packages while you are gone (i.e. the address of a friend, family member, or your office). I am expecting to ship everything out December 1 - 15, but please allow a few days or weeks for delivery, depending on your location. (I'm shipping from the Midwest, in the US).
4. I will be shipping in batches, based on your location and what you ordered. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking info once your order ships. International buyers are responsible for customs fees & taxes, so please track your package to find out when it enters your country.
5. You have until Thursday, November 22 to change your shipping address. If you have any questions or problems, the best way to reach out to me is by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your package is on the delivery truck, there's not much I can do, but I'll do whatever I can. :)
IMPORTANT! Survey, payment, and printing info...
6 months ago
– Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 08:31:20 AM
This post is for backers only. Please visit Kickstarter.com and log in to read.